RBS Associates Shine at NRF 2023 Conference
The National Retail Federation (NRF) Conference is one of the most highly anticipated events in the retail industry. The annual conference, which took place Jan. 15-17, brings together top retailers, industry experts, and thought leaders to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and innovations in the retail sector. As an organization committed to innovation in the retail space, RBS had leaders from IT, Procurement and Commercial collaborating with vendor partners at Databricks, IBM and RELEX Solutions to share their expertise in their lines of work.
“NRF is a key opportunity for our teams to intersect with others across the industry, including those working in retail technology as well as our vendor partners,” said RBS’ Staci Lehman, Director, Strategic IT Consultant & BRM to Retail Innovation Center of Excellence, who played a key role in coordinating RBS’ attendees’ involvement in the event. “It’s exciting that Retail Business Services is showing up in a prominent way to bring forward our teams’ expertise and thought leadership.”
Team members on the agenda included:
- Linda Zimmerman, Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics, RBS. Data & Analytics: Building for the Future with Databricks
- Sid Konka, Director of Data Solutions Architecture, RBS. Data & Analytics: Building for the Future with Databricks
- Venkatesh Manickavachagan, Director of Enterprise Mobility and Retail Technologies, RBS. Fireside chat with IBM, Building Associate Experiences through Mobility Platform
- Brian Aubertine, Project Lead, Strategic Initiatives, ADUSA Procurement: Delivering for the Omnichannel Customer with Agility and Precision with RELEX
- Jason Thomas, Director of Demand Services, ADUSA Procurement, Delivering for the Omnichannel Customer with Agility and Precision with RELEX
- Candace Davis, Manager Demand Systems, ADUSA Procurement, Delivering for the Omnichannel Customer with Agility and Precision with RELEX
Pictured, three ADUSA Procurement leaders – Jason Thomas, Director of Demand Services; Brian Aubertine, Project Lead, Strategic Initiatives; and Candace Davis, Manager Demand Systems – partnered with RELEX Solutions for the presentation, “Delivering for the Omnichannel Customer with Agility and Precision.”
NRF 2023 was a great opportunity to learn from and network with other industry professionals, and RBS is proud to be among the thought leaders that contributed to the event.